Friday, August 8, 2008

Powerpoint Again

I'm doing the presentation for the Mexico missions trip this year... so it's in front of 200-300 people, I have to pretend to be interesting, and it's going to last 15 minutes (or more). But none of that is quite the worst part to me. The worst part is bringing a powerpoint when they're all used to seeing a video. Yes, I suppose my voice is typically on the video and I am the one that always writes the script (or helps write it), but I'm afraid it won't be nearly as entertaining as seeing a video of what happened with cool music and everything else in the background...:-/ I'm not sure how I can show it as well with powerpoint. I guess we'll see.

So if you're reading this, please pray it goes well and I can actually make it entertaining.:-) It's this Sunday, around 2pm probably. If you're from Shady Grove, see you there!:-)

No comments: