Sunday, March 23, 2008

I need a new hobby

Hello all....

I'm already expecting a boring month of April with a broken wood stove (those that know me realize the importance of that), no added excuses of siblings, and a eerily quiet house for 4 weeks. And I don't like that idea. I technically have the small hobbies of writing, reading and card painting and playing piano but I hope my house is warm enough to hang out much here. Oh, maybe I can become a library fanatic and find a self help book.;-) Or watch a hundred videos in Spanish. Or find another way to learn that language. I guess I could start a new scrap book. My last one is from 4 years ago so it might be time for another. And I can have friends over some times (but too much hospitality actually can wear me out)... so why do I feel like I'm looking ahead at a big blank statement???

I don't know.:-) lol. I guess I'll just have to see what comes up. Any ideas of other hobbies I should take up? Or even better, do you know of a great book I should read (preferably entertaining as well as thought provoking)?

I guess I'll figure it out....

No comments: