Saturday, May 12, 2007

Angel?

I consider it the sign of a true friend when they can actually tell what I'm thinking... but sometimes it's quite annoying.;-) A few days ago a friend of mine did something against me (minor, but still) and I threatened to get him back by revealing certain info to others (not top secret, just close) - he looked at me and laughed, "No you wouldn't, you're too nice". *glare* and he's right.

Why is it so impossible for me to do "real" practical jokes but insainly easy for me to be overly sarcastic and over-step myself when I'm in "one of those moods" (low blood sugar, bad day, etc)? And the real problem is not necesarily that I don't have the ability to do real practical jokes or retribution - but that everyone knows it.;-)

It kind of reminds me when I was about 7 and played "I Doubt It" with my cousins but couldn't lie, and they knew it! Am I that readable?

*Shakes head* - Why am I so easy to read when it comes to that? Sometimes I wish I could stop being careful, but when I try I just feel guilty! lis :-)

No comments: