Saturday, May 12, 2007

Country by accident....

As many of you know, I have never been able to remember the names of artists or songs - even if I like them.;-) Well, today I went to Best Buy in need of a "music fix" (yes, I'm starting to collect music and ACTUALLY BUY IT!!!;-))... it was a hard week.... so I passed a "Rascal Flats" album, turned it around and read the song titles. Oh sweet, "What Hurts the Most", I know that song! I really love that song at this moment and something in my strange tired and stressed little mind said, "this will extend my collection into alternative"... maybe because I've been listening to a lot of Alternative songs that are like that song (believe it or not, country haters:-p))... yeah, I'm dumb.

So I brought it home, turned it on, and realized - I do love this group's music, and it is the right song, and the rest of it is quite fitting as well... but it's not alternative.;-) 104.9 is slightly different than 107.3 I suppose.... oh well. I do like country anyway, I suppose that something in my subliminal mind keeps me buying it even when I look for "newer" stuff.:-)

So much for broadening my horizons, oh well, I'll try to get "real" alternative music from my cuz when I go to visit him.:-)

2 comments:

Jamie Barrows said...

I just had to laugh when I read this one. LOL You should bring your lappy (You do have one don’t you?) with you when you come. That way you can fill up on some good music before you leave.

C R T said...

lol, I knew you'd laugh - yes I have one and I'll try to bring it (or we can use Davey's).:-)